Sunday, October 13, 2013

Giving of Thanks...

Well it is a busy weekend...full of Jesus, family, friends, crafting and food.  Can't think of a better way to spend a long weekend.  It started yesterday morning with much needed time with a dear friend and we crafted together...she on cards and I on a few projects for Sunday dinner.  Today it is church then family for dinner.  Tomorrow will be quality time with my hubby who doesn't have to work...yay!

So here are a few of my projects from yesterday and a short list of what I am thankful for this weekend...and really everyday!





I am thankful for:

1.  Jesus Christ
2.  Grace
3.  Love
4.  My hubby
5.  My children
6.  My parents and extended family
7.  Our home
8.  Our income
9.  Freedom
and many more things but this wraps up the top most in my mind...Happy Thanksgiving everyone, may God bless you in whatever you are doing this weekend.

1 comment: