Friday, September 7, 2012

Enough

Alrighty then enough of this lolly-gagging around it is time to get serious ~ serious about crafting that is.  I actually started this week off serious, I got to work on my craft space in the basement ~ and yes I know I just did a craft space, now I am moving again ~ to a larger room!  Yay!  Unfortunately it was the messy room, sheesh what a mess.  I did take a few pics of the before but it was already half cleaned up yikes.  Once I find my phone cord I'll post some before and after pics.

Unfortunately at some point this week I over did it and ended up in extreme pain through my rib area on my back ~ not pleasant at all and ended up on couch/bed rest for 2 days.  But I am feeling much better and will work a little slower now.

So stay tuned I have most of my stuff moved in, now to just organize a bit and then start creating ~ I am dying to start creating!

See you soon....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen. I have moved my sewing room 5 times in this house! I hope I stay put now. It's a lot of work, but let's us know what we've got !

    ReplyDelete