Tuesday, April 24, 2012

All the beautiful ideas

I have completed crocheting my blanket together I really enjoyed working with this wool, it is called amazing and such a great name for it as I loved watching what color came next as I made the squares for this blanket...If anyone has any suggestions on how to take a better picture of it I'm open to suggestions I didn't like how it was pulling so much but here it is...another labour of love...for who I'm not sure I have a hard time giving away my projects...sigh greedy I suppose or just that they are things I like...maybe I have to make things I don't love so much...but what fun is that!

I chose to use a ridged join for the squares hard to see here but it is raised I liked it and thought it looked good.

Now it is back to my quilting project that hit a snag and I had to undo a bunch of it...but I am ready to try it again...perseverance...and patience that is what God teaches me every time I start a project oh and the best lesson is the joy once it is all done...I am so blessed by a wonderful creator who inspires me to create!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen. I never could get the crochet thing. It just didn't want to work for me. Very nice. I found a magazine called Mollie Makes and it has the prettiest crocheted granny square quilt.
    thanks for your comment on my blog : )

    ReplyDelete