This year the theme is pink and the dress needed to be full and the hair, well, pink so off to the fabric store we went and online to find the wig and here are the results...now when it comes to sewing clothes I am far from perfect...Emily cut out the pattern and did the majority of the sewing I was left with the hem...of a full rounded skirt...no small task. But seeing as it is a costume and doesn't have to be perfect I am over all happy with the results.
Now it is time to get back to my small quilting project...I finally bought a 1/4 inch foot and am getting much better results with my blocks. Waiting patiently for some special felt I ordered online for my next project so I'd better get a move on with this one. Have a great "liquid sunshine" day...the grass is greener, the trees are blooming...and for me up here in Aberdeen the tulips are 2" out of the ground YAY!