Monday, April 2, 2012

A new beginning

I follow many women who have more than one blog so I thought...hey I can barely keep up with one just think of how much fun two will be! The intention for this blog is to share the crafts I make and the new things I learn during my walk with my saviour Jesus.

I just thought I'd like a place to put my 2 favorite things together...so here goes.

I am working on my first "project" to post here so keep your eyes open!

My bible quote for the day is: I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13. This past week was a crazy one for me I took a quilting class that was over 3 days from 9-4. With my fibro this is not something I would normally take on. Knowing what the consequences might be with 3 busy days I accepted the fact it might cause a flare and signed up.

Now what occurred over those 3 days was nothing short of amazing...and I fell in love with yet another avenue of craft expression. I look forward to sharing my stuff here.

1 comment: