Tuesday, April 3, 2012

worth the wait

Well here it is my first quilt project.  It is no where near perfect...just like me.  But it is something I am proud of even with all of its flaws...Just like Jesus feels about me.  He loves me regardless of all my flaws.  Such a great feeling to know.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 The stars are looking ok!

Finished product...we learned 3 styles of quilting, stars, rails and blocks!


I loved my border so much I used it for my backing!

Now it is on to the next project...stay tuned I don't think it will be too long in coming!

2 comments:

  1. You should be proud Karen, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog????? Cool! I enjoyed having you in the class Karen. Can't wait to see what you post next. Blessings

    ReplyDelete